- What are the check in and check out hours?
Check-in is at 3pm, check-out is at 12 noon
- Is it possible to check-out later than the official check-out time?
Yes, with additional payment and if availability allows
- Is it possible to request a room with separate beds?
- Are there parking spots available near the hotel?
Hotel has an underground parking
- How much does Wi-Fi cost at the hotel?
It is complimentary for hotel guests
- Where can I find information about accessibility for the disabled?
The hotel features two disabled rooms (Deluxe Room and Garden Suite); The hotel public areas are also available for disabled guests
- Are pets allowed in the hotel?
Service dogs only
- Is smoking allowed in the hotel rooms?
No, The Norman Tel-Aviv is a no-smoking hotel
- Is there a “lost and found” room in the hotel?
No, missed items are kept at the Front Office
- Which airport is the closest?
Ben Gurion Airport is 30 km away