Jump to content Jump to top menu Jump to main menu Go to sitemap Jump to footer Back to Tel Aviv
- Rabin Square is the biggest public square in Israel and site of PM Rabin’s assassination in 1995 is in Central Tel Aviv.
- Azriely Lookout (מצפה עזריאלי), by Tel Aviv Hashalom train station. Watch the entire Tel Aviv area from 200 meters high in Central Tel Aviv.
- Tel Aviv’s port is a commercial area in Northern Tel Aviv with bars and nightclubs.
- Jaffa’s Railway Station a historic outdoor shopping area.
- Dizengoff Centre – Israel’s most iconic shopping centre with a very lively food market every Thursday and Friday.
- Florentin – a former working class neighborhood, now a bustling commercial zone keeping the working class character.
- Park Hayarkon is the equivalent of Tel Aviv’s central park.
- Shore Promenade.