Music & dance
Venues worth considering for music concerts;
- ROCK JAZZ BLUES: Tel Aviv has a variety of venues for live music, some of them double-up as pubs or restaurant too. The following venues have different live music performances every night. The concierge at The Norman can keep you updated on what’s on and when.
- Classical Music – the TAPC (The Tel Aviv Performing Art Center) also known as the Opera boasts a rich repertoire if you are into classical music as does Heichal Hatarbut.
- THE MANN AUDITORIUM, Tel Aviv’s greatest and oldest concert hall and the home of the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra directed by the renowned Zubin Mehta.
- THE EINAV CULTURAL CENTER on Ibn Gvirol Street on the roof of Gan Ha’ir presents different music shows every evening
- TZAVFTA is presents classical concerts on Saturdays mornings at 11am.
- FELICJA BLUMENTHAL MUSIC CENTER – located in the beautiful Bialik Piazza, a renovated old building that serves as a music library and a venue for classical music concerts.
- THE SUZANNE DALLAL CENTER is the main dance auditorium featuring a rich variety of dance performances from ballet to contemporary dance.
- THE ISRAELI BALLET, the Batsheva Dance Company as well as the Inbal Pinto & Avshallom Pollak Dance Company are the most celebrated Israeli dance companies to look out for.